*•.¸.ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

A journey into the unknown with abandon.To make each day a new day. To anticipate limitless possibilities. To grow old disgracefully. To find the edge. To make a difference. To take a trip. To make wishes. To imagine. To be curious. To live. To laugh. To love. To be free.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Hearty [♥] [♥] [♥] Valentine Dinner



        
     Because I want to live healthy, I went "hearty-fruity" on my V-day dinner. Well, maybe I'm the most innovative person alive! :-) I just wanted to enjoy my food. I love food. So instead of eating on the rush, I carefully prepared my sculpted-heart-shaped-mangoes. Did you know that I'm a trying-hard chef since high school? Now you know! Tee hee! 

     
     That was my dinner date with myself. V-day is not only a day for lovers but also a day to do what you love and eat what you love. Whatever you do, whenever (V-day or every day), always do what you love and you will be happy. It's only in the mind. So, you better set your mind to happiness mode frequently or else you will miss the fun. "As a man thinketh, so is he."-BC

No comments:

Post a Comment