*•.¸☆.ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ☆
A journey into the unknown with abandon.To make each day a new day. To anticipate limitless possibilities. To grow old disgracefully. To find the edge. To make a difference. To take a trip. To make wishes. To imagine. To be curious. To live. To laugh. To love. To be free.
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Friday, July 20, 2012
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
10 creative ways to use lemon juice1. Grease removal - A mixture of plain water and lemon juice is tough enough to bust through any grease on your kitchen appliances and counter tops.
2. Disinfect and deodorize your kitchen - Is your refrigerator or cutting board really clean? Surfaces where we prepare and store food need to be clean, but this is also exactly where we don't want to use toxic chemical cleaners. Lemon juice is excellent for disinfecting these surfaces, and will also remove unpleasant stains and odors.
3. Sooth a cough - Mix some raw honey with an equal amount of lemon juice to ease your coughing. This also works well for a sore throat.
4. Enhance digestion - Fresh lemon juice in water can aid digestion during meals. It's also a great way to hydrate in the morning when you first wake up.
5. Tone your skin - Use a cotton ball to apply a light layer of diluted lemon juice to your skin. Let it sit for ten minutes and then rinse away with cool water. The lemon juice will naturally exfoliate your skin, and can also lighten dark spots and scars.
6. Clean glass - Lemon juice is just what you need to bring the sparkle back to that dull vase, coffee pot or decanter. You can also use one part lemon juice in ten parts water to shine your windows.
7. Clean and soften your hands - Lemon juice is excellent for removing stains and odors left on your hands. Lightly scrub the lemon juice into your hands with a sponge, then rinse and moisturize as usual. Your hands will feel clean, soft and fresh.
8. Remove tarnish - A simple paste of table salt and lemon juice can make tarnished copper, chrome and brass gleam again. Apply the mixture, allow it to sit for ten minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff gently to shine.
9. Get sun-kissed hair highlights - Chemicals used to lighten hair can be highly toxic. Get natural highlights by spritzing your hair with lemon juice before you go out in the sun. As an added bonus, rinsing your hair with lemon juice removes build-up and gives your locks incredible shine.
10. Clean your toilet - Toilet cleaning products are harsh and unnecessary. A mixture of borax powder and lemon juice will leave your toilet looking (and smelling) as good as new!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me
Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
In other words please be true
In other words I love you
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
I could hold you for a million years
I would never do you wrong
No doubt in my mind where you belong
Know there's nothing that I wouldn't do
I could make you happy
Go to the ends of the Earth for you
•♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•♥I'm like a leaf without a tree...withering...where is my tree? The tree that will give me nourishment and life. The tree that will provide me with the strength that will hold me close. Before the wind will blow me away and the rain will wash me away, please find me my tree. . .and let me taste the sweet embrace of your mighty branch. •♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•♥
Thursday, February 16, 2012
HUMILITY - To lower oneself.
From the desire of being loved,*
From the desire of being extolled,*
From the desire of being honored,*
From the desire of being praised,*
From the desire of being preferred to others,*
From the desire of being consulted,*
From the desire of being approved,*
From the fear of being despised,*
From the fear of suffering rebukes,*
From the fear of being calumniated,*
From the fear of being forgotten,*
From the fear of being ridiculed,*
From the fear of being wronged,*
From the fear of being suspected,*
*Deliver me, O Jesus.
That others may be esteemed more than I, *
That, in the opinion of the world, others may increase and I may decrease, *
That others may be chosen and I set aside, *
That others may be praised and I go unnoticed, *
That others may be preferred to me in everything, *
That others may become holier than I, provided that I may become as holy as I should, *
*Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace
Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar.
The LORD sustains the humble but casts the wicked to the ground.
For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation.
He mocks proud mockers but gives grace to the humble.
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
He who listens to a life-giving rebuke will be at home among the wise.The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor.
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud.
Before his downfall a man's heart is proud, but humility comes before honor.
Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life.
He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
A man's pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.
For this is what the high and lofty One says--he who lives forever, whose name is holy: "I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
“For the vision still has its time, presses on to fulfillment, and will not disappoint; if it delays, wait for it, it will surely come, it will not be late.” –Habakkuk 2:3
God’s word is true and He is faithful to fulfill His promises. The waiting might be long but surely it will come. At our end, we just have to be faithful too and patiently wait for his divine will to take place. Just hold on and wait in prayerful endurance for it’s only a matter of time. God’s time is always perfect.
“Lord, grant that I may able to press on and wait for things to happen in your perfect time. Amen.”
The tale of Rapunzel tells us one thing:
"Climbing the highest tower becomes less difficult when someone at the top gives us a reason to hold on."
IT'S NOT BECAUSE THINGS ARE DIFFICULT THAT WE DO NOT DARE; IT IS BECAUSE WE DO NOT DARE THAT THEY ARE DIFFICULT.