*•.¸.ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

A journey into the unknown with abandon.To make each day a new day. To anticipate limitless possibilities. To grow old disgracefully. To find the edge. To make a difference. To take a trip. To make wishes. To imagine. To be curious. To live. To laugh. To love. To be free.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fly Me to the Moon



Fly me to the moon
       And let me play among the stars
                Let me see what spring is like
                         On Jupiter and Mars
                                 In other words hold my hand
                                         In other words darling kiss me

                                               Fill my life with song
                                                        And let me sing forevermore
                                                                    You are all I hope for
                                                                                  All I worship and adore
                                                                                             In other words please be true
                                                                                                      In other words I love you

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.BC´´¯`•.¸¸.ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

No comments:

Post a Comment