*•.¸.ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

A journey into the unknown with abandon.To make each day a new day. To anticipate limitless possibilities. To grow old disgracefully. To find the edge. To make a difference. To take a trip. To make wishes. To imagine. To be curious. To live. To laugh. To love. To be free.

Monday, February 13, 2012

BRAVEHEART

"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it."

I love this movie. The same thing happens every time I watch this - I always cry at the end.  William Wallace earned my respect since then. I admire him because he fights with passion and inspires people around him. More than that, he loves deeply. "I love you my whole life, you and no other," was his vow to his wife. Well, I had to watch this movie for the nth time because it inspires me in the many aspects of my life and it reminds me of my freedom to love.

As for me, living my life is sometimes a battle that I fight with passion not only to win but to make a difference in the world while I live. I don’t fight with the sword. I fight with my heart. I love deeply and I care deeply. It’s my freedom to be that way. It’s all for nothing if I don’t love. No matter the wound, it’s always my freedom to love. "To love is to live" just like "to believe is to see."

People may take my life but they can never take my freedom. It’s always my choice to love freely. BC 

No comments:

Post a Comment